Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcome Charolette Nicole!!!

We're excited to announce another precious baby girl has been welcomed into the world!!! My friend Erin had an adorable baby girl last week- I know so because I saw her myself and I just melted! Seriously, there are baby girls everywhere haha at least Bambino will have some options- lets not get ahead of ourselves though ;) Anyway, I was fortunate enough to spend some time with them last night and I borrowed Jason's 'professional' camera so I cold snap a few newborn pics of this love bug! She is so tiny and loves to curl up in a little ball- I couldn't stop looking at all her preciousness! Im excited to have some playdates very soon with our kiddos, they won't be too far apart! CONGRATS again Erin & Nick!!!! Many blessings to your new family. . .
Charolette Nicole @ Just 5 Days Old!!!

No comments: