Tuesday, July 14, 2009

37 Weeks & Counting!!!

Ohhhhhhh boy! We can't even grasp how soon the little guy will be here, just 3 weeks really? Will I make it? Will he be late or early? What will he look like? How much will he weigh? Its funny now all the thoughts we ponder and hearing what people think. We're actually getting approached a lot now- people don't think I'm just fat anymore hahaha I guess its finally obvious I'm pregnant after all these months- or they just feel 'safe' enough to ask. People want to help you, talk to you, touch the belly, etc. Its funny, because I'm actually doing fine and hangin in there. I was expecting a much different last month I guess. Yes, sometimes the heat gets to me pretty bad, or when I get new sensations in my belly I get nervous, but overall I'm feeling great. My worst days are when my SPD acts up- there is nothing like a split pubic bone- it can be very painful sometimes. Sometimes I can't even walk or get out of bed when I have to pee at night lol- its so frustrating and its making me wonder what affects it will have on the labor. I guess we'll have to wait and see. . .

We are now 37 weeks along, and frequenting the Dr's office weekly now. I am now 1cm dilated, and still 60% effaced and at a -2 station. I know things can change quickly- or not at all- so we're just waiting until D-day! At least somethings getting done in my body lol I figure its less I have to do later ;)

Some summer fun @ Rhi's housewarming party!

We spent the evening at the Sawdust Festival on Sunday!

No comments: