Tuesday, July 28, 2009

39 Weeks!!! But whose counting!?!?!?

Well were at the last of our count down! We had a great 39 week checkup yesterday and all is well! I am 2cm dilated and now we just wait- the balls in his court now :) Jason really thought he'd be here today (July 28th), so I guess I won the bet! I still think he's going to be late! My guess is around August 7th??? So time will only tell now! I have been feeling great- so no complaints! I can tell my body is getting ready and experiencing some changes though. So for now, were just finishing up last minute things and enjoying some freedom! Stay tuned!!!!!!!

I went out with the girls the other day- and enjoyed a preggie massage! Then after dinner my fortune cookie said "Expect a big surprise this weekend!!!" I saved it just in case ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I hope he comes this weekend so you can use your fortune!

LeslieJeff1102 said...

I can't believe how fast time flew by! I remember the first day that you posted that you were expecting! And now he's just days away! Hopefully your fortune will be right and he will come this weekend! Can't wait to see him!

My Dream Ring said...

We were looking for you over on PW. The fortune cookie message is amazing, I hope he does come this week! Best of luck :)

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! My guess is that he will be here on Sunday :)

-smooreswifey

Anonymous said...

I don't have a feeling of when he will be arriving but I am just so damn excited! I can't wait!!! xoxoxox Kim